Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Krista's First Overnight

Grandpa and I had the privilege of having Krista here for her first overnight. It was so much fun. We took lots of pictures, but most of them are on grandpa's camera. I really need to learn how to use it and be comfortable doing so. The little gal is walking all over the place, thus the blur of her. We had a lot of fun. It was great to have her since she is changing each week. At least it seems like it to us. We won't have them for a while since Nana is on her way here. We hope Nana enjoys the kids a lot. I am sure that she will do so. I will leave you with this photo and go and enjoy the girls. They are presently both here while Luke is with Jean picking up Nana from the airport.

1 comments:

Full of Grace said...

What Fun! :) I'm sure you are happy to share them with their Nana, but it's great you were able to have Krista on an overnighter! :)

Samuel has never even done an overnighter anywhere before!