Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mollie turns 14!!!


I swiped this off a friend's blog. She is actually Mollie's sitter when we are away, so I don't believe she will mind. We returned home from Texas yesterday (pictures coming) with some chicken nuggets for a special pet. It was her birthday, and we had to treat her. We were going to get her a cheeseburger, but we talked Bobby into Wendy's instead of McDonalds. :-) Mollie didn't care. Anything was better than dry dog food. So we celebrate our pet! Crazy, but since she is likely our last one, we celebrated her making it to age 14 - let's see that is about 98 in human years. She has been a good bet. Thanks Elizabeth for the great photo. And for taking such great care of her and the house.

2 comments:

Full of Grace said...

Wow, it is amazing Molly is 14 yrs old, I remember when she was hardly more than a pup! You should celebrate her most definately! I'm sure she enjoyed her chicken nuggets :)

Elizabeth said...

I think she still needs a hamburger. I got her to eat some zucchini, so she should be rewarded for eating at least one vegetable.