Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who's driving the Chariot? Does NASA know?




I forgot to post these pictures from our time in Texas last month. Here are three of the ones Joe sent to me from our time at Johnson Space Center. He was in the desert with Chariot a while ago. He brought us here to tour it. I may look like I am driving it, but believe me we aren't going anywhere.



Poor Bob wants out. He wants to drive. He doesn't trust those woman drivers. Although he is smiling. Can you imagine spending 3 days in this thing all the while cameras are taping your EVERY move. Think about it. You get the drift!















Now he is happy. He is in the driver's seat!

2 comments:

Full of Grace said...

Mrs Bibby- That is SO COOL, not to sound like a kid but seriously, how exciting!!! :)

I hope your holidays are turning out wonderfully! :)

Diana Vice said...

What an opportunity!! I bet Luke would like to do this.