Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baths, then Ice Cream

After taking a bath in grandma's 'pool', it was time for some ice cream. I know, you moms would likely do it the other way around. But I am a grandma, and I can do it my way. After all, I have to clean them up!! Bobby had to get in on the ice cream fun. He is too big for the 'pool' when the kids are in there. The kids even tried the jets in the tub this time and LOVED it. They didn't like the bubbles in their eyes, so next time it is 'special' bubbles.

Uncle Bobby had to get in on the ice cream.

Kayla and Luke love their cones at grandma & grandpa's house.

Messy Krista...

...but she does clean herself up. Who could ask for more?

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

My kids STILL talk about your tub, a year later!

I think that is too cute that Krista is wiping off her own mouth! What a big girl!