Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun Times with the Darlings!







It has been a while since my last blog. I don't have a good reason. I just didn't feel like writing. A couple of weeks ago I went to see Luke at the pool for his last swim lesson. He did such a great job. I was so proud of him. Then the three jewels came back with me. We played on the slip and slide, at macaroni & cheese (see Krista!), and they went to bed here while mom and dad went out.

Then they went to Texas with their folks. What nerve, to take my babies away for over a week! They had a great time with Nana and the rest of the family though. They are now back, and I can't wait to get my hands on them. They just make my days so much brighter.

Enjoy the pictures, and I will try and do better blogging. Sorry about that Elizabeth. I know how much I love keeping in touch via your blog, so better days ahead. It may be the end of the week though because my folks are due here any minute.

1 comments:

Full of Grace said...

I'm so glad you are back-selfishly of course :) Please don't apologize though- I have been lax at posting myself sometimes!!!

Enjoy your visit, thanks for the update and I'm looking forward to more soon. :)