Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Playdate with Grandma

Luke played so nicely with his sister, Krista. He was a great big brother here.

Kayla loves playing with the kitchen set. She was content here for quite some time in her own little world.

Surprise! Grandma wants another picture of these two. We all had such a wonderful day.

After the bridal shower on Saturday, and a very busy Monday, grandma was tired. But I didn't want to give up my day to play with these three very special children. They were so happy to come to our house and just play.
Following lunch the girls went down for a nap. Luke snuggled into grandma and grandpa's bed and watched a movie. He was so delighted to sit there with our dog, Mollie. It was fun to peek into the room and have him just be beaming with joy.
It was a fun day by all. No matter how tired I become, they re-energize me. It makes me truly happy that we can have these days together. Grandma's days are so very special!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Grandma days ARE special-it is a true blessing to you, your children AND grands that you take full advantage of those Grandma days.

I have been silent because of lack of time to post, but I have still managed to flit on by for visits. Glad to hear you are well!

Full of Grace said...

I LOVE that you are a hands on grandma! It is just wonderful that you spend so much time and enjoy your grandchildren so much!! :)

Full of Grace said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mrs. Bibby! I hope your day was special :)