Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Today is a special day. Not only is it the Lord's Day, but it is Mother's Day. I received a very special gift of love from Eric and Jean. Jean did the work though. It was the start of this blog. she designed it, edited it, and made it special. I hope to do it justice by making entries often.

We had a lovely dinner together. The only thing that could have made it perfect was if Joe and Heather were here, but they are down in Texas where they have been called by God to live (at least for now).

I also received a new apron with the kid's entries on it. I hope to have a picture of it on here soon. I have to learn how to do it first. :-)

Hope to hear comments from you all soon. And to all of you mothers - have a wonderful day enjoying the wonderful creatures that the Lord has given into your care.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Little did Jean know, she gave us all a Mother's Day gift by creating this blog for you! I have been after you to start one for ages now and I really look forward to keeping track of you too!!!

You'll see how rewarding it is to blog, and it won't take long, I promise you that. As for me, I am always excited to glean some wisdom off of you every chance I get.

Welcome to Blogdom!

Full of Grace said...

Here Here to Rebecca's comment- I was SO excited to see you have a blog now- Thank You Jean Marie :)

Your blog is BEAUTIFUL!!! Happy Belated Mother's Day To YOU :)