Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fun & Games

I went to the store today, and now I can't wait until tomorrow. You ask why? I purchased 3 new squirt guns, and I am going to get Luke and Kayla. Mom had better send extra clothes! It has been so warm that I haven't felt like doing anything. Tomorrow the grandchildren are coming for the day and night. Eric is having a man's night, so Jean and the kids are escaping to grandma & grandpa's house!! First she will go out with a friend for some fun herself. While she is away, grandma and the kids will play. I hope to have some pictures for you, but I may be having too much fun to stop and click. You will just have to wait and see. So stay tuned....

3 comments:

Diana Vice said...

Sounds like fun! I took my grandkids to the zoo yesterday. They loved the apes! They also took a class about snakes and had their pictures taken with a real, live snake! Hunter loved it. Charlotte was a bit more reserved. Isn't it fun being a grandmother? We can revert back to our childhoods and get a do-over.

Grandma Bibby said...

The nice thing about reverting back to our childhoods is that when we do, we don't look like fools with them along. :-) Which zoo did you go to - Columbian or Indpls? Do they have a schedule for the classes?

Diana Vice said...

The Columbian Park Zoo has a sensational Little Cub Club for 3-5 year olds. Each month they engage in activities and meet a new animal. They've met an armadillio and a snake so far. Next month they meet an amphibian, and it's August is a parrot. The classes are reasonably priced, but you have to pre-register. They're held on Thursdays and Saturdays once a month.